My faith as a Christian is not about Religion. For me, it is the relationship that I have with my God.
Let me share with you 5 things that I am very happy for being a Christian- or rather, 5 things that love about my God. 🙂
1. My God loves me and wants me to have eternal life with Him.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”- John 3:16
2. My God is a loving God who commands me to love not only Him but others too, including my enemies.
“But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.”- Luke 6:35
3. My God is my Father. (How amazing is that?!)
Jesus said to her, “Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'”- John 20:17
4. My God provides for my need.
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.”- Matthew 7:7
5. My God tells me not to be afraid.
“For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.”- Isaiah 41:13