What a beautiful way to end the Love Month (or start the new month) with post such as this…
Kayla and Bhavana are both beautiful optimistic women . Their posts are really uplifting and inspiring. Visit their blogs and you’ll see what I mean.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
- I am my husband’s first girlfriend (he’s so lucky he did not get to experience the heartache of breaking-up with a girlfriend!)
- I learned to play the guitar when I was 11 or 12 years old
- I wear sneakers more often than I wear heels
- I don’t eat raw meat and fish, but I eat raw vegetables.
- I love teaching as a profession (yep, I was a teacher/Guidance Counselor)
- It’s my dream to write and publish a book someday.
- I’m more of a giver than a receiver.