I’m excited to receive my very first blog award for this year. Thank you Andrei for nominating TheHappyLife101 for the One Lovely Blog Award. 🙂
THOUGHT AVENUE: Speak Your Mind is one of the most sensible and thought-provoking yet humorous blog that I’ve seen. I strongly encourage everyone to visit Andrei’s blog and I guarantee that you will not be wasting your precious time.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news!
- I am comfortable going out without wearing any make-up on. I’d rather spend an hour reading an interesting book, than spend an hour in front of the mirror putting make-ups.
- I can cook a food that I’ve never cooked as long as I’ve tasted it- One of my many amazing talents! 😉
- I’m a better Writer than a Speaker. In person, I stutter a lot!
- I have a notebook where I write my thoughts for my daughter. She’s only 5-years old now so I could not really talk to her in a more mature way. But there are things that I want her to know from my experiences with her. So I just write them on my “Dear Gaby” notebook, and hopefully I will not lose it until she’d get to read it when she’s older. 🙂
- Sometimes, I use my “travel time” to the office to pray. And I do randomly pray for strangers.
- I could live a day (or a week) without my cellphone with me. It’s true.
- I love planners. I still own an actual planner even if I could schedule upcoming events on my cellphone or Outlook. 🙂
It’s great if you guys would participate, but it’s also okay if you chose not to. Just know that I find your blogs lovely and they deserve the recognition.