Thank you to The_Legacy for recognizing my blog. 🙂
I started this week with my post Today is a Great Day!, encouraging all of us to set our minds that good things will happen, because if we release positive energy, the more positive things are drawn to us.
I am happy to say that a lot of good things are happening to me so far– both in my private life and with my writing. I am excited to know what more are in store for me the rest of the week! 🙂 I sincerely hope that you are also enjoying good things.
How I started this blog:
Writing is one of my favorite things to do. And like many of you, I also have a desire to inspire people. So I thought having a blog would help me reach out to many. I was also motivated to write after watching TED talks that discussed about living a life of significance and purpose.
My Advice to Other Bloggers:
I want to quote Robin Sharma- “Words can INSPIRE, and words can DESTROY. Choose yours well.”
The words that we write are powerful. They may inspire and motivate, and they may also discourage or hurt. Let’s strive to only write things that mean well for others.
Honestly, I am not familiar with the qualifications or criteria, but I feel these blogs deserve this recognition.
- A Kinder Way
- good, beautiful, and true
- Out an’ About
- THE SHIMMER WITHIN HER
- The learnify
- A Teacher’s Reflections
- EXPLORE NEWNESS
If you opt not to participate, it is totally fine. But if you do, below are the rules. 🙂
Rules for participating in Blogger recognition award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.