Big thanks to Pulkit at IMPOSSIBLYREAL for nominating me for the Liebster Award 2016!
I was supposed to nominate him because I find his blog interesting, intelligent, unique and quite entertaining but I was surprised to see him nominate me first (can I nominate someone who nominated me?) 🙂 Anyhow, I strongly recommend that you check out his amazing blog!
My Random Facts:
- My favorite coffee flavor is Caramel Macchiato
- I’m scared to drive alone.
- I don’t watch horror movies.
- I joined singing competitions from my elementary days up to high school. 🙂
- I wanted to be a doctor but I’m scared of cadavers.
- My ultimate Hollywood crush is Ashton Kutcher.
- I want to be either a singer/musician or a writer.
- I can go out without make-up on.
- I was a Guidance Counselor (my first job!) 🙂
- If I would choose between wealthy living and simple living, I’d choose simple living- no doubt!
- I’m happier as a giver than a receiver.
The Questions Asked of Me:
- What is your favorite book (or series of books)? “The Return of the Ragpicker” by Og Mandino
- On your own scale, what is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? I went on a blind date that was set up by my bestfriend.
- What are you most grateful for in your life? My family and our close relationship.
- What is your favorite fruit juice? And favorite fruit? Coconut juice and melons
- What do you want this very second? Go to Greece.
- What is your biggest achievement? My 8-years of marriage 🙂 (and counting…)
- What are your top three favorite genres of music? Your favorite song in each genre? Acoustic Rock- Quiet (Jason Mraz) , Pop Rock- Kiss Me (Ed Sheeran), Reggae- Living In the Moment (Jason Mraz)
- What tip(s) would you give a brand new blogger? Be yourself and accept the fact that not all people would agree with your opinion. Just be respectful and settle to agree to disagree 🙂
- If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why? Mila Kunis…so I get to be Ashton Kutcher’s wife in one day, LOL! =P
- What is your favorite quote?
“Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.”- Rule #17…for a Better Way To Live, Og Mandino
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Time spent with my husband & daughter…all 3 of us just having fun and joking around 🙂
My Nominees for the Liebster Award:
The Questions I Ask of You:
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- On your own scale, what is the bravest thing you’ve done?
- What are you most grateful for in your life?
- What super power would you like to have if you could have one?
- Where do you want to be at this moment now?
- What is the most important lesson that you learned from someone?
- What song would describe who you are?
- What tip(s) would you give a brand new blogger?
- If you could change anything in your past, what would that be and why?
- If money is not an option, what would you like to do?
- What are you living for?