Thank you to Cymbrie who have just nominated me for this award, and to Aki for previously nominating me. 🙂
If you’re looking to get inspired and see the good and beautiful about life I recommend that you visit Cymbrie at https://goodbeautifulandtrue.wordpress.com.
And if you need assistance to any techie kind of stuff, Aki is the best person to ask so visit her at https://thelearnify.wordpress.com.
My favorite blog so far is from MakeItUltra entitled “Accepting Who We Are.” https://makeitultrapsychology.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/accepting-who-we-are
I like it because it is very real and relatable. Many of us do not realize that one of the best and easiest way to be happy is to accept and love our own-selves. I like the part of the blog where the author encouraged the readers to read this phrase aloud:
“Just because someone appears to “have it all,” that does not mean they are truly happy. Wanting what someone else has will never make me happy anyway. My happiness is in appreciating what I have, and in directing my energy toward making the changes necessary for me to achieve my own goals and dreams.”
10 Random Facts about myself:
- I like reading and writing a lot.
- I can play the guitar =) My dad bought me my first guitar when I was 10 or 11yrs old.I also play the keyboards when I was younger.
- I drink coffee everyday. I like tea too.
- I was able to read a Harry Potter book in just one seating (man, did my eyes hurt!)
- I can cook delicious meal! =)
- I used to weigh 110 lbs and with 24” waistline (one day I wake up, and my pants don’t fit anymore! hehehe)
- I like nuts, especially Almond.
- I look like a snob, but really I am nice (LOL!)
- I have a degree in BS Psychology and AB English
- My favorite singers are Jason Mraz and Ed Sheeran
I do not have a list of blogs that I can nominate for this award yet…that would be an assignment for me today… I have seen some really good blogs, but they all have more than 200 followers so they don’t count… Promise, I’ll have my list of nominations soon! =)
Thanks again for this heart-warming award. 🙂